k so start with a little background:
every now and then i post things to sell on ksl.com and i have gotten some strange responses but as of yet this one takes the cake..
so i have this classy old fridge that was home to a nice keg of fat tire, but since the juice is gone it's time to find it a new home.
here's an inquiry i got, understand i deleted website and name, just to be nice....
Hello there. I have a 1950's GE fridge that just quit working on me, and I am very sad. I would love to get yours, but I don't have $200 to spend on it. I was wondering if you would be interested in a trade? I make cakes, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, showers, anything really. I could give you $60 and then make up for the rest with a cake or two. My website is www..com check out my work. Thanks so much!!
~
good for a laugh or 2.....enjoy.
ps: i'm caught up.....and i'll try to stay on top of it a bit better.....but we'll see how that goes..i have been on top of weighing in every day at 204 this morning, down from 210 about a week ago....
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment